Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So, this is blogging!

I feel like I missed the boat on this one. It's like I am finally purchasing my first pair of Hammer Pants.



Olivia is sitting in my lap with her monkey toes wiggling, her legs splayed over the laptop chewing on a stuffed frog. She just let out this wildly dramatic yawn as she likes to do these days. Ahhhh-awwwwahhhhh-arrrrrahhhhhh.



It's finally election day! The heat is finally breaking, although it is November, and soon we will cease to be plagued by political ads. It's shaping up to be a great month!



I am so excited that someday Olivia will be able to say she rolled up to the voting booth in her stroller to help her mom vote on such a historic day! I put an "I Voted Today" sticker in her baby book, and I vow to take a picture of her infront of an Obama / Biden sign before sundown, even if it means I have to trample someone's nice green yard. Winter lawns be damned!

No comments: